New In | NARS & Fresh

16 March 2013

Fresh Sugar Rose
NARS And God Created the Woman Eye Kit
NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Mexican Rose
I've done a touch of shopping recently. I've been very busy & have loads of life things going on at the moment. This shopping trip was for no other reason than I felt like I deserved a little splurge. Something that is not pictured & I also purchased is the Smashbox Photo Op Soft Box II Eyeshadow Palette. Not sure how that missed the memo about the photo op, especially given its name. I'll be reviewing everything as I get the chance to. As for today, I am off work for a couple of days, but when it's been a while since you've had time off it usually doesn't feel like you have any time...irony.

0 comments:

the lazy girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger