Beauty | Lipstick Queen Medieval

18 December 2013

Lipstick Queen Medieval $22
What feels like many moons ago, I picked up the Lipstick Queen Medieval on a whim while at a local boutique. That was before everyone got serious into being cray cray about the brand. It was pretty well known, but not at the cult status that it is now. I fell in love with Medieval almost instantaneously. I used it up and then forgot about it. I'm not really sure how, but I did.

Then about a month ago, while wandering the aisles of Ulta, there it sat. Violins started playing and birds started singing...we were re-united. I repurchased it in a heartbeat and haven't looked back since. My love for it is still as strong as the first go around.

The very first time I purchased this, I remember the sales assistant telling me that it was a stain. I feel like it might be more accurate to label this as an amped up tinted lip balm. It's Vitamin E and pigment. It goes on sheer and feels lovely on the lips. It has more color pay off than a regular tinted lip balm which makes this stand in a category on its own in my opinion. Lipstick Queen markets this as "the red anyone can wear." I'm sure that's probably mostly true. Since I've purchased and used this baby up once before, I think it is safe to say that this is firmly cemented as a cult product for myself.

0 comments:

the lazy girl All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger